Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Mario,

I could not merge your branch into the product branch.  Here is the
merge error message:

Conflict: can't delete 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_ogl_legacy.moved
because it is not empty.  Not deleting.
Conflict adding file 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_ogl_legacy.  Moved
existing file to 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_ogl_legacy.moved.
Conflict because 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_ogl_legacy.moved is
not versioned, but has versioned children.  Versioned directory.
Conflict: can't delete 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing.moved
because it is not empty.  Not deleting.
Conflict adding file 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing.  Moved
existing file to 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing.moved.
Conflict because 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing.moved is
not versioned, but has versioned children.  Versioned directory.
Conflict: can't delete
3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing.moved/shapes2D because it is
not empty.  Not deleting.
Conflict because
3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing.moved/shapes2D is not
versioned, but has versioned children.  Versioned directory.
Conflict adding file 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/ccamera.cpp.  Moved existing
file to 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/ccamera.cpp.moved.
9 conflicts encountered.

I'm not sure why this isn't merging cleanly.  Please fix this so I can
merge it.  Also, every single bitmap has been updated which shouldn't
happen.  Only the bitmaps you added should get added to the bitmap
sources.  Please revert all of the bitmaps except the new bitmaps you added.

Thanks,

Wayne