Re: Git transition

Let me tag 4.0.4 first since I'm hoping to roll out another stable
release soonish.  I'll do this right now.  I can push this release back
a few days until we get the 4 stable branch merged into the main kicad
git repo.  Thanks for the help.  Anyone else object to this?  I'm
thinking about my package devs here.