Re: Git transition

I only need a snapshot of the current 4 stable branch r6308 tag 4.0.4.
I'm the only one with commit access so I can guarantee it wont change.
If you update your stable 4 branch, I'll pull this into my repo and then
push it to the kicad repo as the stable 4 branch and then make the bzr
stable 4 repo read only.  The help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne