Re: Couple raytracer "problems"/questions

>> 1) Am I the only one getting missing chunks in the corner like that?
>> That happens very often for me.
> I see the same issues often. I have reported it to Mario a long time ago, but I am not sure he can easily reproduce the problem. Maybe he has some ideas for stuff to poke with the debugger to investigate the issue.

I am aware of that issue, it happens to me once in a while.
I couldn't find the reason for that yet,

I believe it may be related with some of this:
- use of openMP, that for some reason it is not synchronizing /drawing in the end.
- openGL buffering problem? that for some reason it is not copied and displayed.
- something with relation of this two that I am not able to understand or maybe some obscure way how things are copied (timmings/DMA..) from CPU to GPU mem.

At the time I tried to make some experimentation and tricks looking for a fix but as it was hard (random) to reproduce, I couldn't come with a solution in the meantime :/

Mario