Re: Couple raytracer "problems"/questions

>>> 1) Am I the only one getting missing chunks in the corner like that?
>>> That happens very often for me.
>> I see the same issues often. I have reported it to Mario a long time ago, but I am not sure he can easily reproduce the problem. Maybe he has some ideas for stuff to poke with the debugger to investigate the issue.

>- use of openMP, that for some reason it is not synchronizing /drawing in the end.

If some one expert here on openMP, may could help me have a look on the source code that is using a variable called "ptrPBO"

Also, as you can see in 3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing/c3d_render_raytracing.cpp
I added some (but not sure if it helped anything on this issue)
#pragma omp barrier

Maybe anyone can check it and looks if there is anything wrong with the use of openMP. It was the first time I used it!

Mario