Re: Commit 67230ac8e761d45560ef5611ea3aa8d8152ccb29

Le 30/08/2016 à 18:25, Simon Wells a écrit :
> I realise this was probably discussed to death back when it was first
> on the list, but i haven't been able to find the previous discussion..
>
> is there a make clean/similar command that will clear out these
> autogenerated files?
>
> As if someone awked the generated file and broke it then it could
> require some effort to work out which file is autogenerated, where it
> is and how to clear it out to be able to do a fresh build. As most of
> the documentation recommends out of tree builds most people probably
> believe that trashing the build folder is sufficient for doing this..
>
> Simon

What autogenerated files are you talking about?
(25% of files are autogenerated)

I am thinking "out of tree builds" is mainly related to object files, not necessary sources files.

Nevertheless, make clean does the job, as usual for the files related to Commit