Re: announcing eeshow (schematics renderer and viewer)

Now projects are opening from another places (maybe I was confused with message like this one "../kicad-gost-library/linear-gost.lib: not found") -OK. I tried with and without flag -P. All work with same speed and show cyrillic text right.
But I saw some issues (see images):
1) doesn't use fields values;
2) issue with \n
3) without '-P' flag the symbol ~EN1 shows with upper line, but with '-P' shows ~EN1.