Re: KiCad patch: Use XDG_CONFIG_HOME on Windows

My first attempt was really newbie style like. I didn't thought about if it's not set because I wanted to use it myself only. So it was really stupid to push a patch to the mailing list break everyone else's config. But now I know the whole conept of how to do mailing list and stuff. In the next patch I will do things right :)