Re: CPolyLine refactor

Hi!

Thanks for the tips :)

I have some more doubts, one of them quite important: we have a class for
storing a set of polygons with holes, SHAPE_POLY_SET, but there is no
explicit class to store a single polygon with holes. There's a POLYGON
typedef that could do the trick, but I think it would be a better design if
we created a SHAPE_POLYGON class that contained the methods from
SHAPE_POLY_SET (basically the iterator, the management of holes and
vertices and the overrided from SHAPE) and SHAPE_POLY_SET would be just a
wrapper over SHAPE_POLYGON, basically a vector of them with a couple of the
methods that are now implemented (probably the ones from the Clipper
library). Furthermore, the SHAPE_POLY_SET::ITERATOR class should be also
refactored and completed, as for now it just iterates through the vertices
of the outlines of the polygons, not through the vertices of its holes.

I think I could send a patch soon with these changes, before going ahead
with the work I'm doing for the CPolyLine refactor (which is somewhat
deeper than I though on the first time), as I see a better correspondence
between CPolyLine and SHAPE_POLYGON than between the former and
SHAPE_POLY_SET.

However, I still need a second opinion on this, I don't know if I'm
misunderstanding something.

Best,
Alejandro