Re: eeschema status and features safe to work on

Hi Jon,

Anything that requires access to the schematic objects is going to get
changed so if you don't mind the disruptions to your work then feel work
on things like your autorouter.  If you don't need access to the
schematic objects such as your color selection, then I would think the
probability of conflicts would be low.  Keep in mind during the next
development cycle (version 6), any new tools will have to be ported to
the new toolkit.

Cheers,

Wayne