Anti-Aliasing in GAL OpenGL Canvas

Hello all,

I've been working on adding Anti-Aliasing to the OpenGL canvas. Supported modes are: - Smaa: Relatively fast post process edge smoothing (High/Ultra qualities). Can result in visual glitches when zoomed far out. - Supersampling: 2x and 4x, high quality but slow, only use on potent gfx cards or for screenshot purposes.

A screenshot is attached.
The aa-branch can be found at: https://code.launchpad.net/~decimad/kicad/+git/kicad/+ref/anti-aliasing Many thanks to Simon Richter for helping me with wxFormBuilder (ewwww!) and Orson for all kinds feedback.

As usual, I hope I don't break anything... Have a nice christmas all!

Michael