Re: Modedit graphical item properties dialog patch

On 1/26/2017 10:06 AM, Diogo Condeço wrote:
> @Orson yes moving it into Show seems to work. I will remove the
> FixOSXCancelButtonIssue() call from other dialogs to test it further...
>
> The only dialog I found this doesn't work is the new input for a new
> footprint on the module editor...
>
> @Wayne this is the cancel (cmd-c) button issue... I don't see how the
> SetFocus can be resolved in this DIALOG_SHIM since the field to have
> focus is different from dialog to dialog...

If a control (wxWindow) has the focus set in the dialog constructor, I'm
guessing that wxWindow::FindFocus() will return that window called from
Show() so you do not need direct access to the pointer to the control.
I could be wrong but it should be fairly easy to test.