Re: Custom shaped pads work. third test. Need testers.

JP,

Please don't commit this until I create the stable 5 branch.  Custom pad
shapes is in the v6 road map.  I know the cern developers are getting
close to committing the new geometry library and DRC improvements which
are required for the custom pad shapes to be implemented properly.  In
the mean time, everyone please test this and give JP as much feedback as
possible so when it gets committed it's as complete as possible.

Thanks,

Wayne