Re: GerbView GAL port

Le 15/02/2017 à 15:54, Jon Evans a écrit :
> Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
>
> Jon -- I will reach out to Mark and see what his plans are/were.

Remember many of his code is already in Kicad.

> JP -- Thanks for the explanation
>
> Tom -- Thanks for the explanation.  I agree it's a good idea to look into Cairo for printing.

If the Cairo graphic layer can be used to print on all platforms, this is OK.

Especially on Windows, the printing for wxDC is broken with Postscript (and therefore PDF) printers
(lines thickness is incorrect).
I am thinking this is a Windows bug, because it is OK with non postscript printers.