Re: Patch to compile _pcbnew.kiface only once

Simon,

I'm going to commits Dick's original patch as soon as possible.  I want
to know if you (or anyone else who can fix the osx part of this) will be
available to fix the osx part of this before I commit it to minimize the
amount of time we have broken builds for osx.

Thanks,

Wayne