[RFC] Logo Consolidation

Hi all,

One small thing that has bugged me for a while is the various icons that
are considered "official" for Kicad.

The application, website, forum and github all use different icons.

Further, the application icon looks very cluttered when reduced to a small
size e.g. on window title bar.

I have put together a proposal for a single icon which can be used in
long-form or short-form for the various places. It also looks much better
at small scales, and (IMO) has better KiCad branding than the current
application icon.

http://imgur.com/a/Jjh3t

Not a final draft, just something I have thrown together so let's not
bike-shed it with font-choice or palette fine-tuning.

Cheers,
Oliver

Follow ups