Re: [RFC] Application naming

Hi Guys,
I actually did propose to change the names of the kicad tools few years
ago.

I personally think:

- all kicad tools should be renamed with 100% priority to users. Hence, for
example, the schematic editor should be called "schematic editor".
- rename kicad itself would also be a good idea but as JP says, kicad is
actually good enough for me. Google will eventually find it out.
- please let's stop using capital letters in all his possible combinations,
I am pretty sure no kicad user knows if it is KiCad, Kicad or kicad.
- I strongly think "ki-something" or "kicad-something" should be avoided.
- I am actually not surprised that some brand name sells more than others.
Very few people would like his girlfriend to be called "Rotox"

cheers
Fabrizio