Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

On 4/17/2017 4:18 PM, Oliver Walters wrote:
> So how do we proceed here? Is there a 'global' undo stack? If not:

Unfortunately there is no global undo stack.  Undo stacks are maintained
for each unique SCH_SCREEN (schematic file) object.

> A) don't allow changes made in the component table viewer to be undone
> B) Make an undo entry for each sheet that has changed symbols
>
> A) is easier but the user would need to quit-without-save to undo changes

This is less than desirable

> B) is more difficult and doesn't solve the undo operations getting out
> of order either, as the user could inject another operation on a given
> sheet.

This would be my preference.  Out of order operations are already an
issue so this solution doesn't make that issue any worse.  Undo/redo is
only available for the current sheet so the user would have to change
sheets in order to undo anything changed in the component properties table.