Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

Le 17/04/2017 à 04:11, Oliver Walters a écrit :
> JP, others,
>
> After further investigation, I have worked out why the components with duplicated references were
> displaying incorrectly.
>
> Patch_004 is attached, Thomas can you confirm that it fixes the display for you?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Oliver
>
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Oliver Walters <oliver.henry.walters@xxxxxxxxx

Good work, Oliver!

I found 2 issues (tested on W7)

1 - m_reloadTableButton is not correctly enabled/disabled.
This is due to the way events are managed, and this is OS dependent.
To avoid this issue, enable/disable it inside a wxUpdateUIEvent attached to this button.

2 - ESC key and ENTER keys do not dismiss the dialog.
This is due to the fact you do not have a wxStdDialogButtonSizer, and no OK and Cancel button.
Please, add it and use the OK button (as usual in a dialog) to transfer changes to schematic (do not
use a wxCloseEvent to manage that), and obviously Cancel just closes the dialog.
To do this transfer, just  override TransferDataFromWindow(), that is called by wxWidgets when
closing a dialog by the OK button.

About other things, undo/redo lists should manage only changes made inside the corresponding sheet,
not in other sheets, to avoid inconsistencies and therefore crashes.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS