Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

The platform shouldn't matter; it's a question of making sure that strings are
handled correctly. What seems to have happened is that a UTF8 string was
handled as if it were an ASCII Latin-1 string; changing the default character
set will change the results. The challenge is working out what went wrong
and where and to ensure that as much as possible the results are consistent
regardless of the user's language encodings.  Consistency is possible in this
specific instance but not always since there is no 1:1 mapping of UTF8 to
extended ASCII.

- Cirilo