Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

I would add a separate "Apply" button. I could spend an hour just filling
part numbers and descriptions, and it makes me uncomfortable to have all
those changes stored only in RAM. I can hit "Ok" to close and apply
changes, but then I have to open the viewer again.

And a minor quirk, after a "Regroup components"it should remember the last
sort setting. If I was sorting by value, after a regroup it falls back to
the default reference sorting, and its a bit disorienting.

Great work Oliver

Marcos