Re: fp_arc confusion

The tokens for circles are fine.

I suspect it will come up about as often as it has (so once in 5 years?).

Perhaps you could a couple lines of documentation for fp_arc in the file formats pdf so the next person that encounters this has a chance to recognize the error? It would have saved me a bit of time and frustration had some (any) documentation been there.