Re: fp_arc confusion

On 2017-06-27 06:18 PM, hauptmech wrote:
I suspect it will come up about as often as it has (so once in 5 years?).

Perhaps you could a couple lines of documentation for fp_arc in the file formats pdf so the next person that encounters this has a chance to recognize the error?

It was interesting to read about the experience someone else had with arcs in the program files. I had some problems with it myself when I was working on a pair of scripts to convert WinQCad schematics to KiCAD format.

I eventually figured it out with a bit of trial and error. Some additional information in the file format doc might have saved me a little bit of time.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.