Re: Bump for arc tracks

I don't think you are missing anything. I was thinking that converting everything to line segments might make DRC faster. I haven't dug into the DRC code, but perhaps it relies on collision functions provided by the shape type itself (which theoretically could be either "true" arc calculations, or could be calculated with cached converted-to-line-segments shape if needed). If this is the case, maybe there's nothing substantial to do regarding my comment.

Greg S.