Re: [RFC] new connectivity algorithm - testers needed

Hey Tom!

Any ETA for the new Via tool dialog? It's some solid work you have done, thanks!

- Kristoffer

On 2017-06-27 21:54, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
On 27.06.2017 21:24, Simon Küppers wrote:
Small Bump.

Can anyone shed some light on the new Via Tool? Is it supposed to be not
ready yet? The Track & Via Properties Dialog looks really unfinished and
I cannot modify anything beside Position and Via Size there. Is it
because I am using the Cairo Canvas?

Sorry, I forgot that I left the dialog unfinished. Will fix in a couple
of days...

Tom