Generating the _xpm files uside by icons in eeschema.

Hello!

I am working on some patches currently that adds a few menu entries in eeschema. Since they seem to require me to add icons to all of the entries, I am now stuck on trying to generate the .cpp files. Could someone point me in the correct way on how to do this.

I currently have added 2 svg files in bitmaps_png/sources/ after that I am unsure of what to do. Tried running a script i found in there, which ran "rm -r *", causing me to have to remake svgs.

- Kristoffer

Follow ups