Re: Additional Patch for via properties dialog (2)

Le 19/08/2017 à 15:20, Bastian Neumannn a écrit :
> Ok so basically the dialog asking to change the sizes should come when you change the type in the
> dialog, not when you press OK?

Changing the via type is more tricky:
- One can use the net size as default when changing between micro vias and other types.
- But the vias layers must also be set in any case. There are constraints on layers for each type.

Obviously, this dialog will need a bit of experiments.

> And no dialog should come when the via is smaller than it's net class when pressing OK?

OK (only an error message the via is smaller than design settings)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS