Re: wire connections

Yes, I'm referring to the schematic wires. Through the G hotkey has the
functionality, the wires are not  orthogonal bend at 90  degrees) after
drag/move.

I don't think it would be lot of logic to add. Because we can use any
existing routing library such as A* search algorithm.

1) Call the routing library immediately after the drag stop event.
2) Pass the part dragged to the routing library and the connections
associated with it.
3) The A* search library re-draws the wires.