Re: wire connections

Now I realise that it's a bit complex because of the followup steps.

Make the drawing area as a 2D array grid P[ ] [  ] with walkable points
representing as 0 and obstacle points as 1.

walkable point P[5][6] =0
obstacle point P[5] [7] = 1

1) On each part's drag stop event, make the area (bounding box of the part)
occupied by the part as obstacle so that wire cannot be drawn over it.

2) Make the area from where the part moved as walkable so that other wires
can pass through that area.

3) check if paths already exist with the pins of the part moved. If yes,
remove that path and make the area of the path walkable. else check next pin

4) Draw the new path from the new position and mark he path as obstacle so
that other wires do not overlap with this.

5) Push the new path into an array or object.

6) update the walkable and obstacles in the grid

7) iterate the above steps with other pins of the part moved.