Re: Symbol library table remapping branch.

Hi Wayne,

Awesome news.  I know there are some changes the MacOS team wants to make
before stable-5 gets too solid, but I think most of those are packaging
related, except for some Python ones necessary to fix some gross bugs and
enable binary signing.

Adam Wolf