Re: KiCAD with MacOS Barely Usable

Hi Andrey,

I tried to reproduce this and couldn't.  I'm on 10.12.6, on a 2017 rMBP
with internal display and 2K external display (don't have a 5K, but can't
see how that would matter).  I also tried with an external mouse and didn't
see any issue with the scroll wheel.

Any other Mac developers have any ideas to help diagnose this?
Andrey, it would probably be good to open a bug report so that this doesn't
get lost in email.

-Jon