Re: Mac questions: fast build and BRIGHT_BOX

Update: apparently the solution was to restart my computer, because
apparently in Mac OS the clipboard manager daemon can just stop working...
and this is common enough that people blog about it.

https://danwarne.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/fix-stuck-mac-os-clipboard-copypaste/

*rolls eyes*

-Jon