Re: KiCad Libraries (again)

I really, really like the idea of having the libraries page on the
KiCad website itself.

I have run into numerous people who do not understand that the github
libraries are "official".  Plus, this means that *for whatever reason*
if the libraries move from github, the pages explaining the libraries
stay in the same space.

Adam Wolf