Re: wxAuiNotebook vs. wxNotebook

Le 19/09/2017 à 20:28, Michael Kavanagh a écrit :
> In that case since I don't see why the Aui features are needed in the About dialog I submit this
> patch for review. I have only tested on Windows 10 so it should be tested on macOS etc. before merging.
>
> Regards,
> Michael

What is the benefit when changing a code that works fine and has no known issue?

We already use AUI in toolbars and in a few other places.
Moreover, although AUI management has currently some (not a lot) issues (the main issue is a lot of
missing docs), the official target of wxWidgets 3.2 is the AUI refactory.

Therefore why to convert AUI items to wxWidgets, when these AUI items work fine?

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS