Re: GitHub Plugin (my nemesis)

I really like the idea of having one repo with all the .pretty folders in
different branches. The master can have meta data about the branches.

That also gives the ability to manage library downloads as you can download
the branch as a zip.

Using git for library management is ideally implemented as a plugin. With
the ability to define own repositories as well. The library downloader can
fetch the branch list and present a  selection to the user to fetch
whatever the user want to fetch.

zip files of the branches can be mirrored on other servers as well for the
people not having access to github.

Cheers,
Basti