Re: [Patch] pcbnew clipboard support

Unfortunately I cannot test this at work. But I took a look at the diff between what I had made in the and your additions.

Are you no longer using the pi.Load() function to append the items from the clipboard? From where I am looking it looks this way. This is good. Same thing I did in my branch, but your implementation is cleaner.

Although, I think I get the problem with netcode propagation. I cannot seem to find that you are adding the new nets that are transfered. Since I cannot test, I suspect that this will cause segfaults when copying between boards with different number/names of nets. I tested this by copying from one of the beaglebone projects into the complex-hierarchy.

Allinall from what I can see, this is a cleaner implemenentation of what I did, I wish I had written it :D If you merge this into master, I can submit a patch for the netcode propagation I am using, or you can do it, doesnt really matter to me.

I Will test it when I get the time! Either during the weekend or some evening here.

- Kristoffer