Re: [Patch] Update PCB from Schematic hotkey in pcbnew and bug in schematic filename

Just a suggestion, since the "Update PCB from schematic" functionality
hasn't been in a release yet maybe update the hotkey in eeschema so it
matches the hotkey in pcbnew? Yes, people who have been using the nightlies
will have to relearn the hotkey, but that is better than another UI
inconsistency.

Jon