Re: [FEATURE] Add keepout areas in footprints

Le 18/10/2017 à 16:57, Oliver Walters a écrit :
> JP,
>
> Fantastic, you have worked your magic! That works much better in pcbnew now, the undo/redo is
> working well.
>
> However, I still see that undo/redo for zone editing is broken in modedit.
>
> Oliver

Yes, because when an item belonging a footprint is modified, the footprint itself must be stored in
undo/redo stack.

In other words:
commit.Modify( zone );
works only for a zone belonging the board.

for a zone belonging a footprint,
commit.Modify( footprint);
must be used.

So, verify the zones added to a footprint has this footprint as parent,
and save the parent if a zone has a parent MODULE.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS