Re: Update of KiCad documentation?

No one is going to argue that our documentation could be improved.  I'm
not really sure what the best approach would be to do that.  I would
prefer that we work with the tools and infrastructure we already have in
place rather than create a new dependency if at all possible.  What
about creating a documentation todo list asciidoc file in the
documentation repo.  The list would be broken down into two sections,
undocumented features and out of date/obsolete features.  Each section
can be broken down by application.  This would give folks looking to
help an idea of what needs to be done.