Re: [REQUEST] Default library install location

i wouldn't particularly call it handholding but i do believe its something that should be automatically done by kicad if we are to continue bundling such a number of libraries. The extra command in the toolbar is not particularly obvious unless you already know about it or it is pointed out to you, i would almost prefer it to be something that is not a specific command and the code is only used when you go to save to a system library. although it should notify/warn that it is a system library and due to this will be copied into your local user library/dir