Re: Symbol library table merged.

I think that the kicad.github.io <http://kicad.github.io/> interface to the libraries have the potential to go a long way to being able to include less libraries by default as it will be easier to find the libraries that one needs, as before that interface it was a fair bit harder to find out what libraries certain parts were in (more so with libs than footprints due to pretty).