macOS 3d-viewer improvements

Hi,

Attached patches improve 3d-viewer on macOS a bit.

Patches (1)+(2) add Retina support to 3d-viewer just like it was already there for GAL canvas.
I pulled out all the ugly #ifdef stuff into a new base class, so now all Retina related code for GAL and 3d-viewer is in one class.
I put it into the gal folder… if you think it shouldn’t be there, please move it to a better spot or tell me where to put it.

Patch (3) is only a cleanup wrt pinch-to-zoom and enables pinch-to-zoom again when using newer wxWidgets.

Tested only on macOS, shouldn’t have any impact on other platforms.

Regards,
Bernhard