Re: [RFC] Eeschema bus upgrades and new connectivity algorithm

Jon,

I finally had time to watch your video.  The new bus connection work
looks great!  Hopefully I'll be able to find some time in the not too
distant future to take a look at the code.  I'm really interested in the
new real time connection algorithm.  Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Wayne