Patches consistency

Hi all,

Looking through the code style guide (i'm new here) I didn't find a word about how a patch file should reference source code file. By patch file I mean *.patch file located in kicad/patches folder.

Being on macOS I'm trying to apply all the patches required for building wxWidgets and have found that there are 2 different styles in use.
First style references source code files without prefix. To apply such a patch one has to run 'patch -p0'.
The other style uses a/ and b/ prefixes which is used with 'patch -p1' option.
In my opinion the last one is more common (and if you run 'git diff' you will see a/ and b/ prefixes).

I would like to fix macOS patches stuff to be able to actually follow the guide (http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/md_Documentation_development_compiling.html#build_osx) in order to build KiCad for macOS.

Any comments?

--
  Sincerely,
  Anton Shevchenko