Re: Patches consistency

This seems like a reasonable solution.  Although pointing macOS
developers to the repo might be an issue.

On a related note, I was just updating the compiling.md file and noticed
that there seem to be quite a few of the macos wxWidgets patches not
mentioned in the "Building KiCad on macOS" section.  I'm guessing this
needs to be updated.