Re: Stable 5 branch status

This is doubly compounded if the project has symbols with (newly) illegal
names. The cache gets symbols with the original names but the code cant
find them anymore, even though the remapper can find it in the library with
the slashes, so you have to manually edit the library before opening, or
operate on a copy. It's been pretty painful to convert my old projects when
I've had to uprev them. Add rescue to the mix and things get even more
confusing.