wxStaticBoxSizer fixes

Hi (@JP mostly),

I see you're removing wxStaticBoxSizers [1] due to issues with KDE. Have
you tried the fix I implemented in [2] for what I think is the same
issue? You commented on the bug report and said it worked for you, and I
didn't have to remove the wxStaticBoxSizer, only change a property of
it.

[1] https://git.launchpad.net/kicad/commit/?id=6f2beebf2c623b9cf85faa6deb8f65d32b8ef7ff
[2] https://git.launchpad.net/kicad/commit/?id=6f900530204b44c0e80464ea3c752877c4ff6fc7

I'm not sure exactly how this is connected to KDE, I'm quite curious
about that - but they do seem to be wonky without that setting change.
I'll admit I don't fully understand why my own fix works.

--
Chris

Follow ups