Re: Trouble with libngspice build script

Hi,

Am 22.01.18 um 15:18 schrieb Maciej Sumiński:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Have you run './autogen.sh' after cloning the repository? I attach a
> fixed script that should work with any bison coming from brew. Let me
> know if it fixes your problem, so I can commit it.

by default it's typically not intended from the Autotools that (end)
users need to run auto(re)conf or autogen.sh before starting to build
the source that is controlled and created with the Autotools.

Just directly call the configure script, even ngspice version 26 isn't
that old you would need to run autoreconf before.
Calling autogen.sh or autoreconf is just needed if the produced
configure script needs to be refreshed to detect some specific hardware
and compiler.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert