Re: spaces not allowed in SCH library nicknames

Seth,

I finally got around to testing this patch and I'm getting a cache
library load error when I add a symbol from a library nickname with a
space.  I manually edited my sym-lib-table file and modified a library
nickname with space then added a symbol to a schematic.  I saved the
schematic, closed KiCad, reran KiCad, and then opened the schematic to
get the cache error message.  The schematic loads correctly but the
library does not so this needs to be corrected before I can merge this
patch.

Cheers,

Wayne