Re: wxGTK3 patches

… USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT is on per default on macOS.

I will check tonight, but I guess/fear that the part
<<<
+#ifdef USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT
+    // Screen has to be updated on every operation, otherwise the cursor leaves a trail (when xor
+    // operation is changed to copy) or is not updated at all.
+    Refresh();
+#endif

will make it slow (might cause double painting every time because of how it is already handled right now without the extra refresh).

I’ll report (if no other macOS guy is faster than me… :) )

Bernhard